A gift certificate is a voucher that a client gives to another customer as a present. You can add a dollar amount or service to it and choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when creating and selling them to clients.
To edit and make changes to a gift certificate, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after adding the appropriate search filters.
- Find the gift card on the list. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select Edit to assign a different service or class to the gift certificate. You also can change the expiration date.
Let's get started!
Editing a Gift Certificate
1. Click Reports.
2. Select Gift Certificates.
3. Click Run Report after selecting the search filters you want to apply.
4. Find the gift card on the list. Click on the Action drop-down. Then select Edit.
5. If the gift certificate is tied to a service or class, you can add a different service or class to the item. Just click on the drop-down under Edit Service/Class to select the option you prefer.
Click on the calendar icon to change the expiration date. Click Submit when you're finished.
6. If the gift certificate is tied to a dollar amount, you can change the expiration date. Just click on the calendar icon to change it.