A gift certificate or gift card is a voucher a customer gives to someone as a present. You can configure it to be for a service or a dollar amount and choose from various pre-made templates and designs when creating and selling them to your customers.
To view details and transaction history for customer gift cards and gift certificates on the Vagaro Pro app, follow these steps:
- Tap Customers and select or search for a customer.
- Tap the GC tab.
- Filter the list of gift certificates:
- All: all of the customer's gift certificates
- Outstanding: gift cards that have a remaining balance
- Redeemed: gift certificates with no remaining balance.
- Voided: gift cards that have been canceled
- Expired: all expired gift certificates
- Tap a gift certificate on the list.
- The business name, the gift certificate number, and current balance appear at the top. Tap Print to get a paper copy.
GC with dollar amount balance
GC with Services balance
- Select More Info to see the original amount (Initial Amount), who created the gift certificate (Created By), and current balance (Balance).
More Info - Dollar balance
More Info - Services balance
- Scroll down to view the transaction history of the gift certificate.
History - Dollar balance
History - Services balance
Note: For Services, you'll see that the history shows the value of the service in the gift certificate and deducts visits based on the dollar value of each visit.