A gift certificate is a voucher that a client gives to another customer as a present. You can add a dollar amount or service to it and choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when creating and selling them to clients.
To see and manage customer gift cards and gift certificates on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Select the GC option in the customer's profile to view and manage the client's gift cards.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Customers.
2. Enter the name. Then, select it when it appears below.
3. Tap GC.
4. Select the status or tap All to include all statuses.
5. Let's first view a gift certificate or card that has a dollar amount. Tap on the item to view more details.
6. Tap Print to get a physical copy. Tap More Info to view more details.
7. You'll be able to see the original amount, the person who created the item as well as the current balance.
8. You'll also be able to see the initial value as well as if the item has been redeemed.
9. Let's now view a gift certificate that has a service. Locate the item in the client's profile. Then, tap on its image.
10. Tap Print to get a physical copy. Tap More Info to view more details.
11. You'll be able to see the initial number of visits, the person who created the item as well as the current balance.
12. You'll also be able to see if the item has been redeemed, the dollar amount that was used to redeem the service as well as the current balance. You'll, additionally, be able to see the client who redeemed the certificate.