Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions for services and classes. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To view the remaining balance of a client's package in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after selecting the search filters you want to use.
- Find the customer and package on the list. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select View Balance.
Viewing the Balance of a Customer Package
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Packages on the left side of the screen under Customers.
3. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to use.
4. Find the customer and the package on the list. Click the Action drop-down. Then select View Balance.
5. You can see the initial balance as well as the number of visits that are remaining for each service and class that's part of the package.