Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions for services and classes. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed. When creating and designing packages, you specifically can do the following:
- Customize a package to fit your business needs.
- Add one type of class or service to a package.
- Combine different classes or services into one package.
- Offer a set series of visits or unlimited visits.
- Set your autopay charge frequency, charging customers weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or by a set number of completed visits.
Once a package is created, you can sell it from the Checkout screen. You also can sell it on Vagaro.com, your booking page, your Instagram page, Facebook account, and your personal website or blog via the Vagaro booking widget.
To edit a package from the Reports screen in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Locate the package. Click on the drop-down under Action that corresponds to the customer and package. Then select Edit.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Locate the customer and package. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then click Edit.
6. Click on the calendar icon to set an expiration date.
7. Click Mass Edit to remove services or classes from the package. This feature also allows you to edit the number of visits for multiple items at the same time.
Notice you can also edit visits individually by entering the number on the right side of the screen for each item.
8. When you're finished, click Save at the bottom of the screen.