To edit a package from the Reports screen in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Find the package. Click on the drop-down under Action that corresponds to the customer and package. Then select Edit.
Editing a Package in Reports
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Find the customer and package. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then click Edit.
6. Click on the calendar icon to set an expiration date.
7. Click Mass Edit to remove services or classes from the package. This feature also allows you to edit the number of visits for multiple items at the same time.
You can also edit visits individually by entering the number on the right side of the screen for each item.
8. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.