Packages allow clients to purchase services and classes in bulk for future visits. They also can renew packages monthly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To edit a package in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Locate the package. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select Edit.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Locate the customer and package. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then click Edit.
6. Click on the calendar icon to set an expiration date.
7. Click Mass Edit to remove services or classes from the package. This function also allows you to edit the number of visits for multiple items at the same time.
Notice you also can edit visits individually.
8. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.