IOUs are issued to clients who are unable to pay for a service on the day of the appointment. Once an IOU is created, it gets added to a client's profile and included in all IOU reports so you can collect payment at a later date.
To void an IOU in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select IOU on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the filters you want to use.
- Find the customer as well as the IOU on the list. Click the Action drop-down on the left side of the screen. Then select Void.
Voiding an IOU in Vagaro
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select IOU on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the drop-down under Noted By to filter the report by the employee who created the IOU. Enter the employee's name in the search box to find the person quicker.
4. Click on the drop-down under Customer to find a specific client an IOU was assigned to. Notice you can also enter the name of the customer in the search box. This allows you to find the client much quicker.
5. Click on the drop-down under Status to filter the report by status.
6. Click Run Report after adding the appropriate search filters.
7. Find the customer and the IOU. Click Action on the left side of the screen. Then select Void.
8. Enter the reason for why you're voiding the IOU. Then click Save.