IOUs are issued to clients who are unable to pay for a service on the day of the appointment. Once an IOU is created, it gets added to a client's profile and included in all IOU reports so you can collect payment at a later date.
To create an IOU in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select IOU on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate search filters.
- Click Add IOU to create a new one for a client.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select IOU on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status to filter the report by status.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Click Add IOU to issue a new IOU to a client.
6. Click on the drop-down to select the client you want to issue the IOU. Enter the amount they owe. Enter a comment. Then click Save when you're finished.