A gift certificate is a voucher that a client gives to another customer as a present. You can add a dollar amount or service to it and choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when creating and selling them to clients.
To see the remaining the balance of a gift certificate, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report when you're finished adding the appropriate search filters.
- Locate the gift card. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select History.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Gift Certificates.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status to filter the report by a specific status.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Locate the gift card. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select History.
6. You can see the following:
- The date a gift card was created or modified.
- The initial balance.
- The remaining balance.
- If there's a service or class tied to the gift certificate.
- If the balance was increased or decreased.
- The location the item was redeemed.
- The person who created the gift card.