A Personal Task allows you to schedule time off for sick days, vacations, holidays, lunch breaks, as well as any special meetings or tasks that need to be completed. You also can disable online booking during the time frame a personal task is set. Additionally, you can schedule recurring tasks, repeating them daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
To edit a personal task on the Web Version, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen once you have logged into your account.
- Select the personal task you've created. Then click Edit. If it's a recurring task, you'll be able to edit a specific day or the whole series.
- Once you're finished with the updates, click Save.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the Personal Task you've created. Then click Edit. Notice you also can delete the task.
3. If it's a recurring task, you can edit a single day or the whole series. Once you've made your selection, click Edit Task(s).
4. Click the drop-down under Personal Task to select a different task.
5. Click Block Online Booking if you do not want to allow customers to book online during the time that the Personal Task is set. Click Full Day Off if you want to block off the entire day.
6. If you decided not to block off the whole day, click on the clock icons to select the start and end times. Enter a comment in the box under Add Comment.
7. Under Repeat, select the preferred recurring option. You can repeat the task Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
8. Once you're finished, click Save.