A Personal Task allows you to schedule time off for sick days, vacations, holidays, lunch breaks, as well as any special meetings or tasks that need to be completed. You also can disable online booking during the time frame a personal task is set. Additionally, you can schedule recurring tasks, repeating them daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
To edit a personal task on the web version, follow these steps:
- Go to your calendar.
- Select the personal task.
- Click Edit.
- Select Submit when you're finished with the updates.
Helpful Link: How Do I Schedule Time Off in Vagaro? (Personal Task)
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the Personal Task. Then click Edit. Notice you also can delete the task.
3. You can edit a specific day or an entire series.
4. Let's edit a specific day or occurrence first. Click on the drop-down to select a different Personal Task.
5. Click on the checkbox next to Block Online Booking to prevent customers from booking online during the time the task is set. Select the checkbox next to Whole Day Off to block off the entire day.
Click on the clock icons to select a new start and end time.
6. Enter any important comments in the box.
7. Let's now edit the series. Notice you can select a different recurring option. You can repeat the task daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
Click on the calendar icon to set an End Date.
8. Click Submit when you are finished with the updates.