Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions for services and classes. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To view more details about a client's package in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the filters you want to use.
- Find the customer and package on the list. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select History.
Let's get started!
Viewing the Package History
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Run Report.
4. Find the package and customer on the list. Click the Action drop-down on the left side. Then select History.
5. You can see more details regarding the package, including:
- The date it was changed or modified.
- The number of visits that were added or taken from the initial balance.
- If the change in visits was a decrease or an increase.
- The location where the package was redeemed or changed, whether it was online or at the business location.
- The employee who edited the package.