Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions for services and classes. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To view more details about a client's package in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate search filters.
- Locate the customer and package. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select History.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status. Then select All Packages.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select History.
6. You can see more details regarding the package, including:
- The date it was changed or modified.
- The number of visits that were added or taken from the initial balance.
- If the change in visits was a decrease or an increase.
- The location where the package was redeemed or changed, whether it was online or at the business location.
- The name of the person who makes a modification to the package.