IOUs are issued to customers who are unable to pay for an item on the day of the service. Once an IOU is added to a client's profile, you'll be able to view it when the customer is selected on the Checkout screen. From there, you can collect payment.
To add an IOU on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the client.
- After a service or item has been added to the Checkout screen, enter the IOU amount.
- Tap Checkout.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. In order to create an IOU, you must add a service or item to the Checkout screen.
4. Enter the IOU amount.
5. Tap Checkout.
6. Enter a Comment or reason for why the IOU was created.
7. Tap Proceed at the bottom of the screen.
8. You'll have an option to print a receipt.
9. To collect payment for the IOU, select the client on the Checkout screen. The IOU that we added to their profile will automatically appear in the Shopping Cart.
10. Once the IOU is selected, you'll be able to view more details.
11. When you're finished, tap Done.
12. Tap Checkout after entering the payment.