IOUs are issued to customers who are unable to pay for an item on the day of the service. Once an IOU is added to a client's profile, you'll be able to view it when the customer is selected on the Checkout screen. From there, you can process the payment.
To add an IOU, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
Adding an IOU
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the client you want to create the IOU for.
3. In order to create an IOU, you must add a service or item to the Checkout screen. Tap Shopping Cart to select an item.
4. Enter the IOU amount.
5. Tap Checkout.
6. Enter a Comment or reason for why you're creating the IOU.
7. Tap Proceed at the bottom of the screen.
8. Select Print Receipt to get a copy of the receipt. Select No Receipt if you do not want a copy.
9. To process the payment of an IOU, select the client who owes on the Checkout screen. The IOU automatically appears in the Shopping Cart.
10. Tap Checkout after entering the payment.