A Personal Task allows you to schedule time off for sick days, vacations, holidays, lunch breaks, as well as any special meetings or tasks that need to be completed. You also can disable online booking during the time frame a personal task is set. Additionally, you can schedule recurring tasks, repeating them daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
To get started, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro:
Let's get started!
Editing a Personal Task
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the Personal Task.
3. Tap Edit.
4. Select Edit This Occurrence to edit a specific day. Select Edit Series to edit the whole recurring series.
5. Tap Type to select a different personal task such as a sick day, vacation or lunch break. Tap Date to select a new start and end time.
Tap Time Off to select a timeframe you want to block off.
Select Block Online Booking to block customers from booking online during the time a personal task is set.
In the Comments field, enter any comments you want to add to the personal task.
6. Tap Update when you're ready.