A note is a comment that's added to a customer's profile. This is different than an appointment comment, which is added to a specific appointment. There are four types of notes in Vagaro:
- General, Allergy, and Formula Notes (Yellow Notes) - These are non-critical notes, which can be saved to the customer's profile. You can create as many of these notes as you want.
- Pop-Up Notes (Red Notes) - These are critical notes that appear automatically when the customer is selected on the Calendar screen when creating a new appointment. This note also appears when you select the client on the Checkout screen. An example of a pop-up note would be if a customer forgot their sunglasses or left their wallet. You can add up to two pop-up notes.
To add a note, follow these steps.
- Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Tap New.
- Select the Note Category. Enter a comment. Then, tap Save.
Adding a Note to a Client Profile
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer from the list.
3. Tap Notes.
4. Tap New.
5. Select the Note Category. You can add a general, allergy, formula, or pop-up note. Enter a comment. Then, tap Save.