How Do I Create Client Notes?
A note is a comment that's added to a customer's profile. This is different than an appointment comment, which is added to a specific appointment. There are four types of notes in Vagaro:
- General, Allergy, and Formula Notes (Yellow Notes) - These are non-critical notes, which can be saved to the customer's profile. You can create as many of these notes as you want.
- Pop-Up Notes (Red Notes) - These are critical notes that appear automatically when the customer is selected on the Calendar screen when creating a new appointment. This note also appears when you select the client on the Checkout screen. An example of a pop-up note would be if a customer forgot their sunglasses or left their wallet. You can add up to two pop-up notes. Remember you can also view a pop-up note by hovering over the note icon on an appointment on your calendar.
To add a note, follow these steps.
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Select the Notes option once you get to the customer's profile.
- Click Create New to add a new note.
- Select the Note Category. Enter the note. Then click Save.
Helpful Link: How to Add a Note On the Vagaro Pro App.
Let's get started.
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Click on the Notes option.
4. Click Create New.
5. Select the Note Category. Then enter the note in the box below. Click Save when you're finished.
6. To edit or delete a note, just locate the item in the Notes section on the client's profile. Then click on the three lines on the right side of the screen to make the edit or deletion.