Quickly add products to your inventory and keep track of all your products using the Inventory Management feature in Vagaro.
To add products, follow these steps.
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the red Edit button.
- Select Add a Product.
- Click Submit after creating the item.
If you're having difficulties adding items to your inventory, our support team can assist. Just email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer it to be in a CSV or Excel format.
Let's get started.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Inventory.
3. Click Edit. Then select Add a Product.
4. Enter the barcode number or ID. You also can scan the barcode. Click Next when you're finished.
5. Notice that the barcode number has already been entered. Next, enter the Product Name. Click on the drop-down menus to select the Brand and Product Type. Enter a description of the product below. Click on the Create New Brand link to add a new brand to your inventory.
6. The Purchase Date is the same date you are adding the product. Click on the drop-down menus to select a Vendor as well as the Taxation. Enter the Quantity, Business Cost, Selling Price, and The Low Quantity Warning. The warning tells the system to alert you when you are running low on a specific product.
You also can enter the Max Quantity (for purchase orders), Points Given, Points Redeemed, the Storage Location and the Display Location. Click the Create New Vendor link to add a new vendor to your inventory.
7. Toggle the For Business Use Only switch if you do not want the product to be sold or displayed when checking out a customer. You also can toggle to show the product online. The system will then prompt you to enter the Dimensions (in inches) for the product.
Next, toggle the Free Ground Shipping switch to enable free shipping of the product. The Shipping and handling surcharges will automatically display a $0 cost. Click +Add Image to add an image to the product in the Vagaro system. Customers will see this image when purchasing the product online.
Click Submit when you are finished.