Quickly add products to your inventory and keep track of all items using the Inventory Management feature in Vagaro.
To add products, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the red Edit button.
- Select Add a Product.
- After creating the item, click Submit.
If you're having difficulties adding items to your inventory, our support team can assist. Just email the inventory list to email@example.com. We prefer it to be in a CSV or Excel format.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Inventory.
3. Click Edit. Then select Add a Product.
4. Enter the barcode number or ID. You also can scan the barcode. Click Next when you're finished.
5. Notice that the barcode number has already been entered. Next, enter the Product Name. Click on the drop-down menus to select the Brand and Product Type. Click the Create New Brand link to add a new brand to your inventory. Enter a description of the product below.
6. The Purchase Date is the same date you are adding the product. Click the drop-down menus to select the Taxation as well as the Vendor. Click the Create New Vendor link to add a new vendor to your inventory if you want to add a new vendor.
Enter the Quantity, Business Cost (the cost of the product), Selling Price (the sales price for the item), and The Low Quantity Warning (a notification that alerts you when you are running low on a specific product).
You also can enter the Max Quantity (for purchase orders), Points Given, Points Redeemed, the Storage Location and the Display Location.
7. Select For Business Use Only if you do not want the product to be sold or displayed when checking out a customer. Select Show Product Online to display the product on your booking page. Once you select this option, you will be prompted to enter the Dimensions (in inches) of the product. This includes length, width, height, and weight.
Select Free Ground Shipping to enable free shipping of the product. The Shipping and handling surcharges will automatically display a $0 cost. If you do not want to offer free ground shipping, enter a shipping and handling cost.
Click +Add Image to add an image to the product. Customers will see this image when purchasing the product online. Click Submit when you are finished. This action adds the product to your inventory.