To add products to the Inventory list, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the red Edit button.
- Select Add a Product.
- Click Submit after creating the item.
If you're not able to add items to your inventory, our support team can assist. Email the inventory list to email@example.com. We prefer it to be in a CSV or Excel format.
Adding Products to Your Inventory
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left sidebar under Things We Sell.
3. Click Edit. Then select Add a Product.
4. Enter the barcode number or ID. You also can scan it with a barcode reader. Click Next when you're finished.
5. The barcode number appears automatically. Next, enter the Product Name. Click on the drop-down menus to select the Brand and Product Type. Click the Create New Brand link to add a new brand to your inventory. Enter a description of the product below.
6. Select the Purchase Date by clicking the calendar icon and then selecting the date you prefer. Under Taxation, select the sales tax you want to apply to the sell.
Vendor, select the vendor you want to assign to the product. Vendors are the companies or individuals that supply the products you sell. They go hand-in-hand with Inventory Management and Purchase Orders. Click here to learn more.
Click the Create New Vendor link to add a new vendor to your inventory.
Enter the Quantity, Business Cost (the cost of the product), Selling Price (the sales price for the item), and The Low Quantity Warning (a notification that alerts you when the product is running low in stock).
Enter the Max Quantity (for purchase orders), Points Given, Points Redeemed, the Storage Location and the Display Location.
7. Select For Business Use Only if you don't want to make the product available to customers.
Select Show Product Online to display the product on your booking page. Once you select this option, you will be prompted to enter the Dimensions (in inches) of the product. This includes length, width, height, and weight.
Select Free Ground Shipping to allow the free shipping of the product. The Shipping and handling surcharges will automatically display a $0 cost.
If you do not want to offer free ground shipping, enter a shipping and handling cost.
8. To set a flat rate shipping price, select Flat Rate Shipping. Then enter the price in the field under Shipping Price.
9. Click +Add Image to add an image to the product. Customers will see this image when purchasing the product online. You can add up to four images.
10. To set the image as the default photo (the image that will appear as the main one for the product), hover over the image after adding it. Then select Set As Default.
To edit or delete the photo, hover over it. Then select the option you prefer.
11. Click Submit when you are finished. This adds the product to your inventory, allowing you to sell it both at the store location as well as online.
12. The product will appear in the Products section of the online booking page.