Add products to your inventory and manage the product list efficiently with the Inventory Management feature! To add products, follow the instructions below.
Note: If you cannot add items to your inventory, our support team can assist. Email the inventory list to firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer it to be in a CSV or Excel format.
Related Article: How to Add Products - Vagaro Pro app
- Navigate to Settings > Inventory > Management.
- Click Edit. Then select Add a Product.
- Enter the barcode number or ID. You also can scan it with a barcode reader. Click Next when you're finished.
- In the first section of the Add Product screen, enter the Product Name, Brand, Product Type, and Description (optional).
Click Create New Brand to add a new brand to your inventory.
Enter a new Brand Name and scroll to find and check products types for this brand. Then click Submit.
- Scroll down to the next part of the Add Product screen.
Toggle Drop Ship Product on if wanted, and then set the switch to Track Product Inventory if you want to track.
- Fill in at least the required fields (*) in the next section.
- The Low Quantity Warning sends a notification when the product is running low in stock.
- Max Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Purchase Date defaults to the day you add the new product, but you can change it by clicking the calendar icon.
- Select the Vendor that sells the product. Vendors go hand-in-hand with Inventory Management and Purchase Orders. Click Create New Vendor to add a new vendor.
- Points Given / Points Redeem: Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they purchase a product (Points Given). They then can redeem points for free products (Points Redeem).
- Toggle switches in the next section on or off, depending on how you'll use this product.
- For Business Use Only for products that aren't sold to customers.
- For Bundle Use Only for products that are only to be used as part of a bundle.
- Packaging Product gift boxes, shipping boxes or materials, etc.
- Sell Product Online
- If you've enabled the Online Shopping Cart feature for your Vagaro account, you'll see the Sell Product Online option.
If you turn it on, fill in the required fields.
- Click +Add Image to add an image to the product. Customers will see this image when purchasing the product online. You can add up to four images.
Note: The maximum file size is 4 MB. Picture dimensions should be approximately 798px (wide) x 894px (high).
- To set an image as the default photo (the image that will appear as the main one for the product), hover over the image after adding it. Click the Action menu (3 horizontal dots) and then select Set As Default.
You can also edit or delete the photo from the same Action menu.
- Click Submit when you are finished. This action adds the product to your inventory, allowing you to sell it both at your store location and online.
- The product will appear in the Products section of your online booking page.