To edit a client's profile using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Select Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Tap Edit.
- Once you're finished, tap Save.
Related article: How to Edit a Customer Profile using the Desktop Version
Let's get started.
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Select Edit.
4. When editing client profiles, you can add or change the following:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- The client being copied on their appointment notification emails.
- Their appointment reminder settings, whether they're receiving notifications through email, text or push.
- General tags or identifiers.
- The person who referred the client to your business.
- Online booking status. You can block a user from booking online, require acceptance (have the option of approving or denying a customer's request to book) or allow the customer to schedule appointments online.
- Mailing address.
After updating the profile, tap Save.