To edit a client's profile, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version.
- Select Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Tap Edit.
- Edit the information you want to change. Then tap Save.
Editing a Client Profile on the Mobile Version
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Select Edit.
4. You can add or change the following when editing client profiles:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- The client being copied on the appointment notification emails.
- Their appointment reminder settings, whether they're receiving notifications through email, text or push.
- General tags or identifiers.
- The person who referred the client to your business.
- Online booking status. You can block a user from booking online, require acceptance (have the option of approving or denying a customer's request to book) or allow the customer to schedule appointments online.
- Mailing address.
Tap Save when you're ready.