To edit a client's profile, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version.
- Select Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Tap Edit.
- Once you're finished, tap Save.
Editing a Customer Profile
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Select Edit.
4. When editing client profiles, you can add or change the following:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- The client being copied on the appointment notification emails.
- Their appointment reminder settings, whether they're receiving notifications through email, text or push.
- General tags or identifiers.
- The person who referred the client to your business.
- Online booking status. You can block a user from booking online, require acceptance (have the option of approving or denying a customer's request to book) or allow the customer to schedule appointments online.
- Mailing address.
Tap Save when you're ready.