To add a new client to your account using the Vagaro Pro App, follow the steps below:
- Select Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Add at the top of the screen.
- Tap Save after adding the client details.
If you're having a difficult time adding customers to your account, our support team can merge the clients for you. Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your business name.
- The name of the customer.
- The preferred email address of the customer.
- How Do I Invite New Clients to My Vagaro Booking Page?
- It Says 'Email Address Already Exists," What Should I Do?
Let's get started.
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Add at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Add to upload a picture of the client. Enter the first and last names. Then select the Gender.
4. Select the Birthday. Enter the name of the client's referrer and enter a General Tag or phrase that identifies the client. Next, select the date the client became a customer of your business.
With the Send Email Copy option, you can select a client who will be copied on email notifications. You also can the Online Booking Status. For example, you can block a customer from booking with your business online. You also can select to approve or deny a customer's request to book or allow the client to book with your business.
5. The client can receive text, email, and push notifications when appointments are booked. A green color means the option has been turned on.
6. Tap Save at the top of the screen.