To add a new client to your account, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro app.
- Select Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Add at the top of the screen.
- Tap Save after adding the client details.
If you're trying to add a customer and you get a message stating, "Email Address Already Exists," click this link: Email Address Already Exists.
How to Create a New Customer Profile on the Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Add at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Add to upload a picture of the client. Enter the first and last names. Then select the Gender.
4. Select the Birthday. Enter the name of the client's referrer and enter a General Tag or phrase that identifies the client. Next, select the date the client became a customer of your business.
With the Send Email Copy option, you can select a client who will be copied on email notifications. You can also select the Online Booking Status. For example, you can block a customer from booking with your business online. You also can select to approve or deny a customer's request to book or allow the client to book with your business.
5. The client can receive text, email, and push notifications when appointments are booked. A green color means the option has been turned on.
6. Tap Save at the top of the screen.