Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To cancel a client's membership in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Find the membership and the customer. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Then select Cancel. Remember this action just affects the membership for this specific client. It does not impact other customers.
Let's get started!
Canceling a Customer's Membership
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to apply.
4. Find the customer as well as the membership. Click the Action drop-down corresponding to the customer on the left side of the screen. Then select Cancel.
5. Click Yes to cancel the client's membership.