To create a new client profile, follow the steps below when using the Web Version of Vafgaro.
- Select Customers at the top of the screen.
- Click the green Create New button.
- Add the information you want to include in the profile. Then click Save.
If you're trying to add a customer and you get a message stating, "Email Address Already Exists," click this link: It Says 'Email Address Already Exists," What Should I Do?
Creating a New Customer Profile on the Web Version
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create New.
3. You can add the following information when creating a new profile:
- The client's email address, first name, last name, and phone number. An email address, first name, and last name are required.
- The family member or person that the customer wants to copy on email notifications when appointments are booked (CC Appointment Email to).
- The client's birthday (Birth Date).
- How long they've been a client of your business. Click on the calendar icon to select a new date.
- The types of notifications they prefer to receive when appointments are booked. These include email, text, and push notifications (Customer Since).
- General tags. A General Tag is a keyword or a phrase that is added to a customer's profile. It can be used as an identifier or as a way to locate a client. For example, you can add a general tag such as VIP to designate specific profiles with a VIP status.
- The name of the client's referrer (Referred By). This way, you'll be able to keep track of clients who've had the most referrals when you run client reports. How Do I Run Customer Reports and See Client Data in Vagaro?
- The option to block a customer from booking with your business online. You also can select to approve or deny a customer's request to book or allow the client to book online (Online Booking).
- The customer's home address (Address).
Click Save when you're finished.