How Do I Create a Client Profile in Vagaro?
To add a new client to your Vagaro account, follow the steps below:
- Select Customers at the top of the screen.
- Click the green Create New button.
- Click Save after adding the client details.
Helpful Link: How Do I Invite New Clients to My Vagaro Booking Page?
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create New.
3. When creating a new profile, you can add the following information:
- The client's email address, first name, last name, and phone number. An email address, first name, and last name are required.
- The family member or person that the customer wants to copy on email notifications when appointments are booked.
- The client's birthday.
- Their gender.
- How long they've been a client of your business. Click on the calendar icon to select a new date.
- The types of notifications they prefer to receive when appointments are booked. These include email, text, and push notifications.
- General tags. A General Tag is a keyword or a phrase that is added to a customer's profile. It can be used as an identifier or as a way to locate a client. For example, you can add a general tag such as VIP to designate specific profiles with a VIP status.
- The name of the client's referrer. This way, you'll be able to keep track of clients who've had the most referrals when you run client reports. How Do I Run Customer Reports and See Client Data in Vagaro?
- The option to block a customer from booking with your business online. You also can select to approve or deny a customer's request to book or allow the client to book online.
- The customer's home address.
Click Save when you're finished.