Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To see the history a client's membership when running a membership report, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Locate the membership and the customer. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Then select History. Remember this action just affects the membership for this specific client. It does not impact other customers.
Let's get started.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Select Any under Search Fields. Choose the Select All option under Status. Then click Run Report.
4. Locate the customer and membership. Click on the drop-down under Action on the left side of the screen. Then select History.
5. You'll be able to view a brief history of the membership, including:
- The date it was created.
- The services, classes, or products that were added to the membership.
- The total number of visits.
- The Type - this refers to the type of entry. For example, if the balance was decreased, the type would be "Decrease Balance."
- Where the membership was redeemed - this is more for businesses who have added a separate location to their Vagaro account. This field reflects the location the membership was redeemed.
- The person who created the item.