Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To deactivate a client's membership in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Locate the membership and the customer. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Then select Inactive. Remember this action just affects the membership for this specific client. It does not impact other customers.
Let's get started.
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Select Any under Search Fields. Choose the Select All option under Status. Then click Run Report.
4. Locate the customer and membership. Click on the drop-down under Action on the left side of the screen. Then select Inactive.
5. Click Yes.
6. Click OK.