Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To deactivate a client's membership in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Find the membership and the customer. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Then select Deactivate. Remember this action just affects the membership for this specific client. It does not impact other customers.
Deactivating a Client Membership
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Memberships on the left sidebar.
3. To find a customer faster, enter the customer's name in the Search Value field. Then click Run Report.
4. Find the customer and membership. Click on the drop-down under Action on the left side of the screen. Then select Deactivate.
5. Click Yes to confirm.
6. To reactivate membership, return to the Membership Management page (Settings -> Memberships).
Enter the name of the customer in the Search Value field. Select Inactive in the Status field. Then click Run Report.
7. Find the Customer and Membership from the list. Click Action on the left side of the screen. Then select Activate, and you're all set!
The customer receives this notification when the membership is deactivated.