Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To edit a client's membership from the Reports page in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Locate the membership and the customer. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Then select Edit. Remember this action just affects the membership for this specific client. It does not impact other customers.
Let's get started!
How to Edit a Membership
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Select Any under Search Fields. Choose the Select All option under Status. Then click Run Report. To find a specific customer, enter their name in the box under Search Value. Then run the report.
4. Locate the customer and membership. Click on the drop-down under Action on the left side of the screen. Then select Edit.
5. Click Yes.
6. Click Change to assign a different membership to the client. There's also an option to cancel the membership below.
7. If you're not changing the membership, you can enter a new dollar amount to change the price of the current item you're editing.
8. Click on the calendar icon to select a new payment date. Click on the checkbox next Auto Renewal to auto-renew the membership. This option allows you to charge the client automatically if they have a credit card on file.
9. Click Modify Memberships. This action takes you directly to the checkout screen where you can collect payment for the updated membership.