To edit a client's membership from the Reports page in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Find the membership and the customer. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Then select Edit. Remember this action just affects the membership for this specific client. It does not impact other customers.
How to Edit a Customer Membership
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Memberships on the left sidebar under Customers.
3. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to apply. To find a specific customer faster, enter the name in the box under Search Value. Then click Run Report.
4. Find the customer and membership. Click on the drop-down under Action on the left side of the screen. Then select Edit.
5. Click Yes.
6. Click Change to assign a different membership to the client. Click the checkbox next to Cancel Memberships cancel the client's membership.
7. If you decide not to change the membership, you can edit the current membership that the customer has. To enter a new price, enter it in the field next to Price.
8. Click on the calendar icon to select a new payment date. Click on the checkbox next to Auto Renewal to auto-renew the membership. This allows you to automatically charge the client's credit card on file.
9. Click Modify Memberships when you're finished. This takes you directly to the checkout screen where you can process the payment for the updated membership.