How Do I Modify a Customer's Membership?
Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To edit a client's membership in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Locate the membership and the customer. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Then select Edit. Remember this action just affects the membership for this specific client. It does not impact other customers.
Let's get started.
How to Edit a Membership
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Select Any under Search Fields. Choose the Select All option under Status. Then click Run Report.
4. Locate the customer and membership. Click on the drop-down under Action on the left side of the screen. Then select Edit.
5. Click Yes.
6. Click Change to assign a different membership to the client. There's also an option to cancel the membership below.
7. If you're not changing the membership, you can enter a new dollar amount to change the price of the current item you're editing.
8. Click on the calendar icon to select a new payment date. Click on the checkbox next Auto Renewal to auto-renew the membership. This option allows you to charge the client automatically if they have a credit card on file.
9. Click Modify Memberships. This action takes you directly to the checkout screen where you can collect payment for the updated membership.