Memberships allow you to apply discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To manage all your memberships in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters. You'll then be able to see all your memberships based on the preferences you set.
Let's get started!
Managing Customer Memberships
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Under Search Field, click on the drop-down to filter the search by a specific search filter. For example, if you select Customer, your next action would be to enter the name of the client in the box under Search Value. Once you click Run Report, you can find the membership tied to this specific customer.
4. Enter a Search Value. For example, the Value could be the Business Name, Customer, Membership ID or Membership Name.
5. Click on the drop-down to filter the report by Status. You can filter the report by Active, Inactive (Deactivated) or Canceled memberships.
6. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to apply.
7. You'll be able to see all your memberships based on the filters you set.
8. To edit a membership, find the item on the list. Click on the Action drop-down on the left side. Then select the option. You can also deactivate, activate, or cancel a membership, view its history, as well as see additional details.
You'll receive this notification when a customer membership auto-renews.
You will receive this notification if payment for a membership does not go through.