Memberships allow you to apply discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To manage all your memberships in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters. You'll then be able to see all your memberships based on the preferences you set.
Let's get started.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Click on the drop-down to filter the search by Search Field. For example, if you select Customer, your next action would be to enter the name of the client in the box under Search Value. Once you click Run Report, you will find the membership tied to this specific customer.
4. Enter a Search Value. For example, the Value could be the Business Name, Customer, Membership ID or Membership Name.
5. Click on the drop-down to filter the report by Status. For example, you can filter the report by Active, Deactivated, or Canceled memberships.
6. Click Run Report.
7. Once you run a report, you'll be able to see all your memberships, according to the filters you set.
8. To edit a membership, locate the item. Then click on the drop-down under Action. Notice you can deactivate, activate or cancel a membership. You also can view its history as well as additional details.