Loyalty points are given to customers as an incentive to book more services and purchase more products from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem services, products, or classes if they have enough points.
To edit a client's points balance, follow the steps below.
1. Click Customers.
2. Enter the name of the customer. Then select it when it appears below.
3. Click on the Profile tab.
4. Click Edit under Points Balance to make the change.
5. Enter the new Points Balance. Then click Save.
6. You'll be able to see the client's Points Balance on the checkout screen. Points can be applied to payments when the redeem value's met. Just click on the checkbox under Use Pts.