Loyalty points are given to customers as an incentive to book more services and purchase more products from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem services, products, or classes if their points balance exceeds the amount that's needed to redeem the item.
To edit a client's points balance, follow these steps:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the client. Then click the Profile tab.
- Click Edit under Points Balance.
- Enter the new Points Balance. Then click Save.
Let's get started!
1. Click Customers.
2. Enter the name of the customer. Then select it when it appears below.
3. Click on the Profile tab.
4. Click Edit under Points Balance to make the change.
5. Enter the new Points Balance. Then click Save.
6. You'll be able to see the client's Points Balance on the Checkout screen. Points can be applied to payments when the customer's points balance exceeds the number of points that are needed to redeem an item. Just locate the item then click on the checkbox under Use Pts on the right side of the screen.