To filter a report by a keyword that is added to a customer's note, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Enter the note under the Customer Note field.
- Click Run Report to see a list of clients based on the filter you added.
Filtering a Customer Report by Customer Note
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Customers on the left side under Customers.
3. Click Advanced Filters.
4. Enter the keyword in the field under Customer Note. This allows you to run a report to see customers who have this keyword added to their customer notes.
5. Click Run Report when you're ready.
6. You can see all the customers who have this keyword in their customer notes in their profile.
7. Click Export to export the list to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.