The Inventory Management tool allows you to search for specific products and keep track of all your inventory items effectively in the system.
To find products on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Inventory.
- After selecting and adding the appropriate search filters, you'll be able to see a list of products based on the filters you applied.
Let's get started.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. You can see all the products in your inventory.
How to Search for Products
1. You can find a specific product by entering the Barcode or Product Name in the search box.
2. Select Zero Quantity Products to find products that have no quantity. Select Low Quantity Products to find products that are low in quantity. The filter takes effect immediately once an option is selected.
3. Select All to include all your current products in the search. Select for sale to search for products that are for sale. Select Business Use Only to find products that are not being sold online. The filter takes effect immediately once an option is selected.
4. Tap Filter to select a specific Product or Product Type you want to see.
5. Select the Brand and/or Product Type to narrow the search to these items.
6. Once you're finished, tap the arrow to see the list of products based on the filters you added.