The Inventory Management tool allows you to search for specific products and keep track of all your inventory items effectively in the system.
To find products on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Inventory.
- Choose a filter to search for specific products.
Let's get started.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. You can see all the products in your inventory.
How to Search for Products
1. You can find a specific product by entering the Barcode or Product Name in the search box.
2. You can apply various filters to locate specific items. Toggle the left switch to find Zero Quantity products. Toggle the right switch to find products that are low in quantity. Selecting an option filters the search immediately.
3. You also have options to include all your current products in the search. You, additionally, can search for products that are for sale, for Business Use Only or are sold online. The filter takes effect immediately once an option is selected.
4. Tap Filter to search for a specific Product or Product Type.
5. Tap on the screen to select a Brand and Product Type. You can then narrow the search by these items.
6. Tap the arrow when you're finished making the selection.