The Purchased Products report allows you to see all the products and services you've purchased from Vagaro's online store. For example, if you bought a credit card reader, you would be able to keep track of the purchase in this report.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Once you log into the account, click the profile initials or picture at the top-right of the screen. Then select Purchased Products.
- When you're ready, click Run Report. Then you're all set!
Let's get started!
Purchased Products History in Vagaro
1. Click on the profile icon at the top of the screen. Then click Purchased Products.
2. Click Run Report. Notice you also have an option to narrow the report by entering the specific name of the vendor or product. Be sure to click Run Report after entering this information.
3. You can see a detailed list of the products and services you purchased, including:
- The date it was purchased.
- The transaction ID.
- The name of the product or service.
- The address it was shipped too.
- The quantity that was purchased.
- The sales price for each item.
- The cost that you paid for shipping the product.
- The payment method, whether you paid with a credit card or Vagaro Bucks. These are earned when you refer a business to Vagaro and they become a paying member.
- The total amount you paid.
- The shipping option you used. In the example below, Ground Shipping was used.
Click Export to send the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.