The Purchased Products report allows you to see all the products and services you've purchased from Vagaro's online store. For example, if you bought a credit card reader, you would be able to keep track of the purchase in this report.
Purchased Products History in Vagaro
- Click on the profile icon at the top of the screen. Then click Purchased Products.
- Click Run Report.
You can filter the report by Vendor or Product Name and Shipping Status.
- The report provides the following information:
- Purchase date
- Transaction ID
- Product Name
- Shipping Address
- Quantity purchased
- Sell Price - the price of the product
- State Wise Tax
- Tax - tax on the product
- VagaroCreditTax - tax you were charged for use of Vagaro Bucks
- Shipping Sell Price - what you paid for shipping
- Paid By
- Credit Card - how much you put on a credit card
- Vagaro bucks - how much you paid using Vagaro Bucks
- Total Amt.
- Shipping Option - the shipping option you used
- Refunded By - who issue any refund on the purchase
- Shipping Status
- Click Export to send the report to an Excel spreadsheet. or click Print to get a paper copy.