The Purchased Products report allows you to see the products and services you've purchased from Vagaro's online store.
To run a report to see all the items you have bought, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile initials or picture once you log into your account. You'll find this at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Purchased Products.
- After adding the appropriate search filters, click Run Report.
Let's get started.
1. Click on the profile icon at the top of the screen. Next, click Purchased Products.
2. Click Run Report. Notice you also have an option to narrow the report by entering the specific name of the vendor or product. Be sure to click Run Report after entering this information.
3. You can see a detailed list of the products and services you purchased, including:
- The date it was purchased.
- The transaction ID.
- The name of the product or service.
- The address it was shipped too.
- The quantity that was purchased.
- The sales price for each item.
- The cost that you paid for shipping the product.
- The payment method, whether you paid with a credit card or Vagaro Bucks. These are earned when you refer a business to Vagaro and they become a paying member.
- The total amount you paid.
- The shipping option you used. In the example below, Ground Shipping was used.
- If you received a refund for the product you purchased.
Click Export to send the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy for your records.