To keep track of clients who refer other customers to the business, follow the steps below.
1. First, let's add the referrer to the customer's profile. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Edit Profile.
5. Enter the name of the referrer in the Referred By field.
6. Click Update.
7. Let's now run a report to see the number of customers the referrer has directed to your business. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
8. Click Customers.
9. Enter the name of the referrer under Ref.By.
10. Click Run Report.
11. A list of all the clients who were referred by the individual you added will appear in the list below. The name of the referrer is shown on the right side of the page for each customer.
At the bottom of the screen, click Export to send the report to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.