To keep track of clients who refer other customers to the business, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version.
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Edit Profile.
5. Enter the name of the referrer in the Referred By field.
6. Click Update.
7. Let's now run a report to get an idea of the number of customers this specific client has referred to your business. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
8. Click Customers.
9. Enter the name of the referrer under Ref.By.
10. Click Run Report.
11. You can see the referrer for each client in the report on the right side of the page. At the bottom of the screen, you can Export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF. You can also Print a copy for your records.