To delete products from your Inventory, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Inventory.
- Select the product.
- Tap on the three lines at the top of the screen.
- Select the Delete option.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
Deleting a Product
1. Select the product once you find it on the Inventory list. To find it faster, enter the name in the Search box above. Then press enter on your device.
2. Tap the three lines.
3. Select the Delete option.
4. Tap Delete.
Restoring Deleted Products
To restore a deleted product, you must do it on a computer or the Desktop Version. Once you log in, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Edit button. Then, select Undo Delete.
- Click Proceed after selecting the date from which you want to restore your products.