A General Tag is a keyword or a phrase that is added to a customer profile. It can be used as an identifier or as a way to locate a client. For example, you can add a general tag such as VIP to designate specific profiles with a VIP status.
To get a list of clients who have a specific general tag, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Enter the General Tag in the box under Gen.Tag.
- Click Run Report.
- Export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF and/or print a paper copy.
Filtering a Customer Report by General Tag
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Customers on the left sidebar under Customers.
3. Enter the general tag in the box under Gen.Tag. In the example below, we're running a report to see customers who have the "VIP" tag in their profile.
4. Click Run Report.
5. All the customers with the General Tag you entered will appear on the list.
6. Click Export to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.