A General Tag is a keyword or a phrase that is added to a customer profile. It can be used as an identifier or as a way to locate a client. For example, you can add a general tag such as VIP to designate specific profiles with a VIP status.
To get a list of clients who have a specific general tag, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Enter General Tag in the box under Gen.Tag.
- Click Run Report.
- Export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF and/or print a physical copy.
Let's get started.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Customers.
4. Enter the general tag in the box under Gen.Tag.
5. Click Run Report.
6. You can see all the customers who have this General Tag in their client profile.
7. Click Export to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.