Add products to your inventory and keep track of all your items much more efficiently when using the Inventory Management feature in Vagaro.
To add products, follow these steps.
- Tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Inventory.
- Tap Add at the top of the screen to add the product.
- Tap Submit after creating the item.
If you're having difficulties adding items to your inventory, our support team can assist. Just email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer it to be in a CSV or Excel format.
Helpful Link: How to Add Products (On the Web Version).
Let's get started.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. You can see all the products you've already added.
How to Add a Product
1. Tap Add at the top of the screen once you've accessed the Inventory page in your account.
2. Enter the Barcode in the box.
3. Tap Add.
4. Select the Brand and Product Type. Then, enter the Product Name as well as a description.
5. The Purchase Date is the same date you're adding the product. Select the Vendor. Then enter the Cost for business (the amount you paid for the product), the Sales Price, and Quantity.
6. Enter the Display and Storage Locations. Then enter the Low Quantity Warning as well as the Max Quantity. The Low Quantity alert tells the system to alert you when you are running low on a specific product.
7. Enter the Points Given and Points Redeem. Then select the sales tax you want to apply. Toggle the For Business Use Only switch if you do not want the product to be sold or displayed when checking out a customer.
8. If you have added the Online Shopping Cart, you'll see the Show Product Online option. Once you select it, you'll be prompted to enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight.
9. Toggle the Free Ground Shipping option if you want to provide free shipping for products. A red color means it has been enabled.
10. If you do not want to offer free shipping, you can enter any additional Shipping and Handling costs.
11. Tap to add a photo to the product.
12. Tap Submit at the top of the screen when you're finished.