Add products to your inventory and manage the product list much more efficiently with the Inventory Management feature!
To add products, follow these steps:
- Tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Inventory.
- Tap Add at the top of the screen to add the product.
- Tap Submit after creating the item.
If you need help adding products, email the list to email@example.com. From there, our engineers can upload the list to the account!
Related Article: How to Add Products (On the Web Version).
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. You can see all the products you've already added.
How to Add a Product
1. Tap Add at the top of the screen once you get to the Inventory page.
2. Enter the Barcode in the box.
3. Tap Add.
4. Select the Brand and Product Type. Then enter the Product Name as well as a Description.
5. The Purchase Date defaults to the same date you're adding the product, but you can select a different date.
Next, select the Vendor. Then enter the Cost for business (the amount you paid for the product), the Sales Price, and Quantity.
6. Enter the Display and Storage Locations. Then enter the Low Quantity Warning as well as the Max Quantity. The Low Quantity alert tells the system to alert you when you are running low in quantity for that product.
7. Enter the Points Given and Points Redeem. Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem these items if they have enough.
Select the sales tax or Taxation you want to add. Toggle the For Business Use Only option if you do not want the product to be sold or shown when checking out a customer.
8. If you enabled the Online Shopping Cart feature, you'll see the Show Product Online option. Once you select it, enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight.
9. Select the Free Ground Shipping option if you want to provide free shipping for products. A red color means it has been turned on.
10. Enter a Shipping and Handling costs if you do not want to offer free shipping.
11. Tap +Photo to add an image to the product.
12. Tap Submit at the top of the screen when you're finished.