Add products to your inventory and manage the product list much more efficiently with the Inventory Management feature!
To add products, follow the instructions below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
If you need help adding products, email the list to email@example.com. From there, our engineers can upload the list to your account!
Let's get started!
Adding Products to the Inventory
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. You can see all the products you've already added.
How to Add a Product
1. Tap Add at the top of the screen once you get to the Inventory page.
2. Enter the Barcode in the box or tap the icon on the right side to scan the barcode ID of the product with your device.
3. Tap Add after entering the ID.
4. Select the Brand and Product Type. Then enter the Product Name as well as a Description (this is optional).
5. The Purchase Date defaults to the same date you're adding the product, but you can select a different date.
Next, select the Vendor you want to assign to the product. Then enter the Cost for business (the amount you paid for the product), the Sales Price, and Quantity.
6. Enter the Display and Storage Locations. Then enter the Low Quantity Warning as well as the Max Quantity.
The Low Quantity warning tells the system to alert you when you are running low in quantity for that product.
The Maximum Quantity is a great tool to use when restocking products and creating new purchase orders. Once you've set the max quantity for a product and begin a new purchase order, the order quantity will autofill to reach the max quantity you set.
7. Enter the Points Given and Points Redeem. Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they purchase a product (Points Given). They then can use these points to get products for free if they have enough (Points Redeem).
Select the sales tax or Taxation you want to add. Toggle the For Business Use Only option if you do not want the product to be sold or shown when checking out a customer.
8. If you enabled the Online Shopping Cart feature, you'll see the Show Product Online option. Once you select it, enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight of the product.
9. Select the Free Ground Shipping option if you want to provide free shipping for products. A red color means it has been turned on.
10. Enter a Shipping and Handling costs if you do not want to offer free shipping.
11. Tap +Photo to add an image to the product. You can add up to 4 photos from your device.
12. Tap Submit at the top of the screen when you're finished. This adds the product to your inventory.