Add products to your inventory and manage the product list efficiently with the Inventory Management feature! To add products, follow the instructions below.
Note: If you're not able to add items to your inventory, our support team can assist. Email the inventory list to email@example.com. We prefer it to be in a CSV or Excel format.
Related Article: Add Products - Web Version
- Navigate to More > Settings > Inventory.
- Tap Add, and then tap Product. (You can also create product bundles with the Add function.)
- Enter the product's barcode in the box or tap the barcode icon to scan the product's barcode.
- Tap Add after entering the ID.
- Select the Brand and Product Type. Then enter the Product Name and Description (optional).
- On the Brand screen, you can add a new brand by tapping Add.
- Enter a brand name, tap the Product Type drop-down and toggle switches on to add product types for the brand, and tap Submit. Tap Submit again to add the brand.
- Scroll down to the next part of the Add Product screen.
Toggle Drop Ship Product on if wanted, and then set the switch to Track Product Inventory, if you want to track.
- Fill in at least the required (*) fields that follow:
The Purchase Date defaults to the same date you're adding the product, but you can select a different date.
There is pop-up info for two fields explaining how to use the Max Quantity and Min Order Quantity fields.
Low Quantity Warning: the system alerts you when you are running low on that product.
Points Given / Points Redeem: Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they purchase a product (Points Given). They then can redeem points for free products (Points Redeem).
- Toggle the set of switches on or off, depending on how you'll use this product.
- For Business Use Only for products that aren't sold to customers.
- For Bundle Use Only for products that are only to be used as part of a bundle.
- Packaging Product gift boxes, shipping boxes or materials, etc.
- Sell Product Online
- If you've enabled the Online Shopping Cart feature for your Vagaro account, you'll see the Sell Product Online option.
If you turn it on, fill in the required fields.
- Tap +Photo to add an image to the product. You can add up to 4 photos from your device.
Note: The maximum file size is 4 MB. Picture dimensions should be approximately 798px (wide) x 894px (high)
- Tap Submit when you're finished. This adds the product to your inventory.